Students attracted to Saybrook are more often than not seekers. They are curious about the world around them and eager to discover, innovate, and be advocates for progress. Our students get excited about the possibilities of exploring not just what is but what could be. They bring unique perspectives and solutions to the table with the hope of doing their part to move the world forward.
If you’re motivated by your sense of discovery, perhaps you will seek and find purpose in one of these programs or specializations. Explore them and then apply to Saybrook.
- Ph.D. Mind-Body Medicine, Healthcare Practice Specialization
- Ph.D. Mind-Body Medicine, Mindful Leadership in Healthcare Specialization
- Ph.D. Mind-Body Medicine, Specialization in Integrative Mental Health
- Ph.D. Mind-Body Medicine: Specialization in Integrative Wellness Coaching
- Ph.D. Mind-Body Medicine, Integrative and Functional Nutrition Specialization