San Antonio, TX | Sunday Sept 30, 2012 | 12:30-1:30 CDT
Curious about how an MS or PhD in Mind-Body Medicine could advance your career in teaching? Interested in expanding your professional practice to focus on patient-centered healing? Drawn to pursuing research on alternative therapies and integrative medicine? Or perhaps you’d like to see new mind-body approaches to healthcare integrated into healthcare policies and administration. Go beyond a certificate to learn how Saybrook University’s Graduate College of Mind-Body Medicine can help you achieve these goals and more.
What to Expect:
- A talk about Your Future in Mind-Body Medicine by James S. Gordon, MD, Dean of Saybrook’s College of Mind-Body Medicine and founder of the Center for Mind-Body Medicine
- A talk about Your Options at Saybrook by Dr. Devorah Curtis, director of mentoring, and a member of the MBM teaching faculty
- An opportunity to talk with MBM alumna Ginger Kemmy about her experience as an MBM student
- Plenty of time to get answers to your individual questions
- To learn more about the value of an advanced degree in Mind-Body Medicine
- To find out about the student experience first-hand
- To get details about the admissions process and financial aid
Attendance is free, but reservations are required for this event. Please reserve your space on our website!