Interested in Creativity & Education?
Top Twelve List of ‘Must Watch’ TED Talks
- Sir Ken Robinson: Do schools kill creativity?
- Sir Ken Robinson: Bring on the revolution.
- Tim Brown: Creativity and play.
- Janet Echelman: Taking imagination seriously.
- Tom Wujec: Build a tower, build a team.
- Jill Bolte Taylor: Stroke of insight.
- Salman Khan: Let’s use video to reinvent education.
- Janine Benyus: Biomimicry in action.
- J.K. Rowling: The fringe benefits of failure.
- Elizabeth Gilbert: A new way to think about creativity.
- Steve Jobs: How to live before you die.
- Matt Cutts: Try something new for 30 days.
- Compiled by: Marta Davidovich Ockuly, M.S. Applied Creativity & Innovation, Saybrook University doctoral student, Eckerd College creative process professor, creativity researcher, social media catalyst, idea resource, igniter of joy attraction through creative action, and Chief Inspiration Officer of www.JoyofQuotes.com
We’d love your feedback on these selections and invite additional listings you’ve found personally empowering. Your comments will help keep the conversation growing.
Future Top Twelve List postings will include:
- The Top Twelve Books for Teaching and Inspiring Creativity
- The Top Twelve YouTube Videos for Teaching Creativity Concepts
- The Top Twelve Action Steps for Activating Creative Potential
Do you have other ideas you’d like to contribute? Your suggestions are welcome in the comments section at the end of this posting. If you are a Saybrook student with a creative project to share, send it (along with your original images) to: [email protected]
Saybrook is serious about creativity! We offer WASC accredited, limited residency, distance learning M.A., PhD, and Certificate programs in Creativity Studies. Saybrook’s outstanding faculty includes internationally recognized leaders in creativity research. Learn more by exploring the possibilities at: https://test.saybrook.edu/phs/academicprograms/psy/phdcs