Dear Colleague: I hope you are enjoying the blooming summertime in the Bay Area..
During these troubled times when we are being called upon to bring the best of our mind-body treatments to our patients suffering, I hope you’ll consider expanding your repertoire of such treatments in this Bodymind Healing Psychotherapy Case Consultation/Training group. I’d love to share with you the integrative methods I’ve developed over the last three decades in this Tuesday morning group. Each group will provide training in BMHP, and application of its methods to your cases.
Case Consultation/Training Group:
When: Starting Tuesday, June 28th, 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM. Tuesdays, ongoing. 3702 Mt Diablo Blvd., Lafayette, CA 94949. For more information click here. First session free.
If you’re not local or you can’t make this ongoing training group you can get 7 continuing education credits (MCEP, etc) online through Alliant International University.. It’s great way for health professionals to to get CEUs, or anyone to learn self-healing methods for physical/mental health. For information click on this link: https://www.ce-psychology.com/product210.html.
What you’ll Learn:
• Learn to apply Bodymind Healing Psychotherapy (BMHP) to a wide variety of common issues such as: hypertension, insomnia, chronic pain, anxiety etc.
• Get feedback on your cases using this integrative bodymind healing lense.
• Expand the effectiveness of your psychotherapy practice with these Ease/West behavioral healthcare tools.
• Build community and become part of this network of bodymind healing health practitioners.
• Learn how to integrate Qigong into psychotherapy without ever using a word about Qigong and without ever doing a Qigong movement.
• Learn the BMHP full spectrum range of symbolic process methods that incorporate the somatic dimension to increase effectiveness.
• Discover “healing the healer” practices to replenish vital energy, from Dr. Mayer’s 30 years of training in Tai Chi /Qigong.
Where: Lafayette 3702 Mt Diablo Blvd. From Berkeley. Go through Caldecott Tunnel on 24. Exit Alcalanes Blvd/ Mt Diablo exit/ Go straight on Mt Diablo Blvd. Pass Lafayette Reservoir. After the first light (Risa Road) where Veterans Bldg is on corner you’ll see a driveway going up the hill. Go up that driveway and turn right into the first parking lot that says Oak Hill. 3702 is the first building on your right. The sign says HCH (Hypnosis Clearing House, Transformational Therapy Center). We meet in the room on the right downstairs. From Contra Costa: Exit Oak Hill Road, get to Mt Diablo Blvd, and follow directions above.
To Register or for Questions: Leave a message at my office # 510-849-2878, call me on my cell phone 925-623-3540 or respond to this email.
What is Bodymind Healing Psychotherapy? Click here for more information about the book, Bodymind Healing Psychotherapy: Ancient Pathways to Modern Health (2007). Bodymind Healing Psychotherapy is an integral form of Energy Psychology. For information about my approach to energy psychology please see my book Energy Psychology:Self-Healing Methods for Bodymind Health (North Atlantic/Random House, 2009), now available on Kindle and other e-book formats, or see this article.
Cost: The group divides my hourly fee.
I hope to hear from you, and that you decide to become part of the Bodymind Healing community,