Federal Work-Study Program
The Federal Work Study (FWS) Program subsidizes employment for students with financial need. The program encourages community service and work related to your course of study.
- Your hourly wage is set by Saybrook as your employer; it may vary depending on the responsibilities of your position.
- Your total work-study award is based on financial need and available funding.
- Student employees are paid every two weeks.
- Students are not permitted to work more than 20 hours per week during periods of enrollment.
- Eligible students may apply for any open work-study positions.
Contact Joline Pruitt, Director of Business Operations, if you have questions regarding job announcements and hiring forums [email protected].