Guided by faculty with years of experience, students may choose from a variety of relevant courses, including:
- Foundations of Integrative and Functional Nutrition
- General Biochemistry
- Advanced Nutritional Biochemistry
- Integrative Approaches to the Digestive System
- Dietary Supplements and Herbal Medicine
- Integrative and Functional Nutrition Therapeutics
- Advanced Nutritional Physiology
- Anatomy and Physiology
The purpose of the Certificate in Nutrition, Clinical, or Life Sciences program is to allow students the opportunity to acquire basic science courses to fulfill academic requirements for various certifications. Many of the courses in this certificate program may help students meet eligibility requirements for the Certified Nutrition Specialist® credential (CNS®) offered by the Board for Certification of Nutrition Specialists (BCNS) or for the Certified Clinical Nutritionist® (CCN®) credential offered by the Clinical Nutrition Certification Board (CNCB).
More program information can be found in our academic catalog.